九藏喵窩V5

找回密碼
 成為喵居民
搜索
查看: 620|回覆: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[喵窩] Rocky’s side story A-1: The falling meteor.

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2023-5-23 16:57:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 洛奇/Rocky 於 2023-5-23 17:07 編輯

Note: Rocky is still not a cherry meow when the story take parts.

In one day afternoon, I was checking social media, and I saw such a post:
PLANK News

LATEST! The observatory of Plank Nation detected 3 little meteors about to pass by the planet, it’s estimated that the beautiful scenery of triple meteor will be visible in East Plank City and Yah-Den Mainland at 7:30 PM (Plank time), if you’re an astronomer, quickly prepare yourself with a telescope in time so that you won’t miss it!

If you’re interested but cannot observe, check the real time streaming link in the pinned comment.

Plank City is where I live before I came to Yah-Den Mainland, and time in Yah-Den Mainland is 2 hours faster than Plank actually, I remembered that I have a telescope taken with me while moving, so… I decided to observe such a beautiful scenery at that evening! No need to watch a streaming!
    9:00PM, also 7:00PM in Plank, I paused my job, took my telescope with me to the meow grassland, preparing to take some photo of such a scenery.
    I looked at my phone, the three meteors have become a top trend of Plank Nation, I saw posts showing how astronomers getting together to the East Plank Coast for them. Then, I phoned Tribun.
    “Hello, Rocky, what’s up?”
    “Hi, Tribun, uh… Do you know those three meteors reported by the news?”
    “Ah, sure! I’m on my way to the east coast! You’re really lucky since it’s 9’o clock in where you stay now, while it’s still 7 here, when the sun is not set yet!”
    “Yeah wwwww… I hope you can come to Yah-Den Mainland to meet me again in the future!”
    “Sure! Ah, I arrived, wait a minute, don’t hang up!”
    I was pretty excited about the meteor, but I couldn’t expect what surprising things will happen next.
    “Alright, I’m ready now!... Ah! Here they come! Here they come!”
    Hearing Tribun shouting excitedly, I quickly moved my eye to the telescope, by changing position and focus, I saw those three meteors! They cross by the sky, with bright light shining around.
    I opened camera in my phone, decided to record such a fantastic scene.
    They kept flying over the sky, but then, their trace suddenly changed.
    “Uh… Tribun, do you fell uncommon about these meteors?”
    “Uh… No, what’s wrong? ”
    “Their trace flying is becoming strange, I’m not sure if you can notice it.”
    “Ah… You must be driven crazy by heavy loads of tasks! There’s nothing wrong here! Maybe everything will become normal sooner!”
    “Uh… Oki.”
    Later, those meteors became bigger and bigger, one of them goes faster and were flying towards the grassland!
    “Waaaah!!!”
    One of the meteor flew over me and then hit the ground nor far from myself.
    “Uh… Hey, Rocky, are you still Okay? Now I believe you, all three meteors hit the Yah-Den Mainland I guess… Hopefully it won’t hurt you. Oh wait, I got a urgent task! See you!”
    Then, Tribun hung the call.
    I ran towards the place where the meteor fell, checking what is it. Sooner, I arrived at the crater, among the thick smoke, I saw a shape of… A baby meow?
    “Meow~” A cute mew, sound like a baby, came from the crater. As the smoke fades, I saw the whole picture of it. It was a sky blue female baby cat, with 3 tails and special stripes on her face.
    “…What?” I was surprised about what I saw.
    The meow climbed out of the crater, went towards me, and hugged me, as if I was her mother.
    “Sister!~” She called me.
    “…Eh?!” I was quite surprised, although this is not the first time someone misrecognize my gender.
    But then, realizing that she’s one of the meteors, finding her parents at this moment is almost impossible, I decided to adopt her before I can find her parents.
    I picked her up, stroke her like if I was her mother. The baby cat smiled happily.
    “What’s your name?” I tried to ask the baby.
    Seems that she can understand my word, and said:
    “Stella Nai~”
    “Nice name!” I smiled gently.
    Just then, Tribun called me on phone.
    “Hey, Rocky! I’m taking a short break. Now the news that the meteor was fallen was reported, and… Oh wait… Is that a baby meow purring?”
    “Well,” I said, “It’s one of three meteors actually.” Tribun felt very unbelievable about this.
    From that time on, my days with Stella Nai, the cute baby cat, started.

評分

參與人數 5功勳 +80 收起 理由
蒲公喵 + 20 cool
Hideki + 15
夢喵 + 25
香港德空 + 15 Story of Ana and Rocky! >w&lt
祝喵亜奈 + 5 Meow >w<~

查看全部評分

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為喵居民

本版積分規則

手機版聊天室|野狗籠|改名申請|排行榜|DNAXCAT

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:34 , Processed in 0.072692 second(s), 20 queries .